The Bodyclock Glow 150 is an alarm clock that gradually shifts its light and color to mimic a real sunrise. When you open your eyes, you will feel awake and refreshed.
Glow 150 has a black base and provides fully adjustable bedroom lighting. The light is bright enough for reading or can add ambiance with a relaxing soft glow. As your room gets dark, the light-sensitive display switches off to help you switch off. Tap-control snooze means you can easily get your extra ZZZs.
- Gradual sunrise for 20, 30 or 45 minutes to wake you naturally; adjustable inensity
- Fading sunset for 20, 30 or 45 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Tap-control snooze
- 10 Sound options
- Light-sensitive auto-dimming display
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Power failure back-up
- AM/PM or 24 hour capability
- Weight: 565 g
- Size (cm): 16 h x 19 w x 12 d
- Material: Plastic
- 1 year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee (full refund of total paid less $35 restocking)
If you’re not a morning person the Bodyclock is simply a much nicer way to wake up. It’s also an effective winter blues option and a useful complement to a light box.