Bodyclock Shine 300 is an alarm clock that gradually shifts its light and color to mimic a real sunrise. When you open your eyes, you will feel awake and refreshed.
Bodyclock Shine 300 has a classy fabric base and provides fully adjustable bedroom lighting. The light is bright enough for reading or can add ambiance with a relaxing soft glow. As your room gets dark, the light-sensitive display switches off to help you switch off. Tap-control snooze means you can easily get your extra ZZZs.
You can listen to FM radio and store up to five of your favorite stations. Listen to the radio while the sun sets or rises. As you gradually awaken or drift off to sleep, the light and radio will fade together.
- Gradual sunrise from 15 to 90 minutes to wake you naturally; adjustable intensity
- Fading sunset from 15 to 90 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Tap-control snooze
- FM radio
- 14 sound options
- Light-sensitive auto-dimming display
- Nightlight option
- Daily/weekly alarm
- Power failure back-up
- Clock works on 24 hours (military time) only
- Weight: 650 g
- Size (cm): 18 h x 21 w x 12 d
- Material: Plastic
- 1 year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee (full refund of total paid less $35 restocking)
If you’re not a morning person the Bodyclock is simply a much nicer way to wake up. It’s an effective winter blues option and a useful complement to a light box to brighten up those gray mornings.